- The pins on the map represent locations of upcoming tournaments, venues or ambassadors
- Clusters are groups of picklepins. Zoom in to see the individual picklepins
- Click on the pins to get detailed information
- If you register for this site and provide your address, when you are logged in the map will automatically calculate the driving time and route from your home address to the tournament when you click on a picklepin.
1. Center itself on your home address and place a blue picklepin at your home address
2. Zoom in to your area every time you log in
3. Automatically calculate driving distance/time/route from your home to the tournament
- Enter location information to place a blue pin and get driving distance/time/route to the location
- Instructions for adding tournaments or venues to the map:
1. Check to make sure your tournament or venue is not already listed
2. To add a tournament or venue, you must be a registered user and you must be logged in on the site. The Register and Login menu items are on the upper right hand side of the site.
3. After Registering and Logging In, click on the "Add tournaments (or Venue)" menu item on the top of the page
4. Click on the "+Add Tournament (or Venue)" button on the top of the page
5. Fill out the form and click the "Save" button. You will see that your tournament or venue now shows up in your list. After I have approved your submission, there will be a new picklepin on the map for your tournament (or venue). Click on the pin to test that the information is correct and that the link to your tournament page works as desired.
- We will never share or sell your information without your consent
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, concerns and suggestions!